3/02/2010

THIS WEEK IN COMICS RETURNS!

But it's... oh my god, WHAT THE FUCK?

Yes, it's true! After over half a decade in the bosom of my Blogspot account, the weekly comics roundup now has a brand new home at Comics Comics. That'll be the place to go from now on, or at least until the public outcry becomes too much to bear.

This naturally raises a tiny lil' question - what the hell is the purpose of this site? There's a highly convincing answer to that which, unfortunately, I haven't found quite yet, but at the very least I'll be doing weekly link posts to keep all of my writing straight. For example:

***

LAST WEEK'S REVIEWS:

Shutter Island & My Name is Khan (two new feature films, reviewed by me in Tucker Stone's new weekly movie log column thing, Too Many Movies Tuesdays, to which I will contribute every week)

***

So there! Very useful, right?! Maybe now would be a good time to trawl the archives... but thank you for reading. There's a lot more reading coming up.